Linux is an operating system. An operating system is software that manages all of the hardware resources associated with your desktop or laptop.
RHCSA(Red Hat Certified System Administrator)
- Module 1
- Module 2
- Module 3
- Module 4
Linux is an operating system. An operating system is a software that manages all of the hardware resources associated with your desktop or laptop.
Linux powers 94% of the world’s supercomputers, most of the servers powering the Internet, the majority of financial trades worldwide and a billion Android devices. In short, Linux is everywhere. It appears in many different architectures, from mainframes to server to desktop to mobile and on a staggeringly wide variety of hardware.
RHCSA is an entry-level certification that focuses on actual competencies at system administration, including installation and configuration of a Red Hat Enterprise Linux system and attach it to a live network running network services.
Summarized Course Outline
- Essential tools for handling files, directories, command-line environments, and documentation.
- Booting into different run levels, identifying processes, starting and stopping virtual machines, and controlling services.
- Configuration of local storage using partitions and logical volumes.
- Creation and configuration of file systems and file system attributes.
- Management of users and groups, including use of a centralized directory for authentication.
- Red Hat Certified System Administrator
- Weekdays: Mon, Wed & Fri(8 weeks)
- Weekdays(Express): Mon - Fri(4 weeks)
- Amount(Individual): NGN80,000 .
- Amount(Corporate): NGN150,000 .